Wednesday, December 2, 2015

We Need The Holy Spirit!


'We Need The Holy Spirit.'
a)  1 John 2:27. We have received the Anointing of the Holy Spirit and He Abides in us .
b)  1 John 2:20. The Holy Spirit gives us Knowledge. 
c)  1 John 2:27. The Holy Spirit teaches us. 
d)  1 John 2:27. This Anointing:-
1-Teaches us about everything.
2-Is True.
3-Is no lie. 
4-Teaches us to abide in God.
e)  John 14:17. He is the Spirit of Truth Whom the World System people cannot receive. 
(By this QT I am convinced that I Need The Holy Spirit)
---------
'Yes, I Can.'
Philippians 4:13.
a)  I can do.
b)  All things. 
c)  Through Him. 
d)  Who strengthens me.
(Through this Second one I Proclaim: Yes, I Can)
---------
Chris.
The Anointing of the Holy Spirit is True. This Anointing is not just some simple 'pet-phrase' used by enthusiastic Believers. This is something that every True Believer really needs, whether they recognise it or not. When we are genuinely Anointed by the Holy Spirit, that Anointing first gives us a deep reverence for God. Many other aspects may follow, but the first is this deep reverence for God. 

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...