Thursday, March 4, 2021

Being In!



 "Being In."

John 14:20.

a)  "When I am raised to life again.

b)  You will know that

c)  I am in the Father 

d)  And you in Me, 

e)  And I in you. 

(This QT teaches me about Being In)

PRAY: For confidence in God.

-----------------------------

'It Pleased The Father.'

Colossians 1:19.

a)  For it pleased the Father

b)  That in Christ

c)  All the Fulness should dwell.

(This Second one tells me that It Pleased The Fathrt)

------------------------------

Chris. 

Surely we should search the Scriptures to discover what pleases thr Father and eo focus our thoughts and lives on those things. There will be many opportunities in life to please Him! Let us make the most of them! When we are pleaseing to the Father then the fragrance of the Lord will be more evident in our lives. 


The Christian Life!

'The Christian Life.' a)  Deuteronomy 7:11. Keep the Word of  God. b)  Deuteronomy  7:12. Listen to the Word of God. c)  Deuteronomy...