Saturday, March 30, 2019

Conditions Of The Human Heart!


'Owned Conditions Of The Human Heart. (1)'
a)  Song of Solomon 5:2. I was sleeping but my heart was awake.
b)  Psalm 57:7. My heart is steady.
c)  Judges 5:9. My heart is with the Commanders of Israel who volunteered freely.
d)  1 Samuel 2:1. The Lord has filled my heart with Joy.
e)  Job 17:11. The desires of my heart are gone.
f)  Psalm 13:2. How long must I worry and feel sad in my heart all day. 
g)  Psalm 13:5. My heart is happy because You saved me. 
h)  Psalm 38:10. My heart pounds and my strength is gone.
i)  Psalm 51:10; 73:13. (God, please) ... Create in me a pure heart.
j)  Psalm 69:20. My heart is broken because of the insults of other people. 
k)  Psalm 73:21. A sad heart can produce anger. 
l)  Psalm 86:12. A heart to Praise God. 
m)  Psalm 111:1; 138:1. A thankful heart. 
n)  Psalm 119:10, 34 & 69. A heart committed to obeying the Lord. 
o)  Psalm 119:58 & 145. A heart that wholeheartedly Prays.
p)  Psalm 139:23; Jeremiah 12:3. A heart examined and known by God. 
q)  Song of Solomon 4:9. A heart filled with loving anticipation. 

r)  Jeremiah 24:7. A heart to return to the Lord. 
s)  Jeremiah 31:33 Hebrews 8:10; 10:16. A heart with the Lord's Teachings written on it. 
t)  Jeremiah 48:36. A heart that cries sadly for others. 
u)  Lamentations 1:20. A heart that is troubled by its own stubbornness. 
v)  Ezekiel 33:31. A heart that desires selfish profits. 
w)  Ezekiel 36:5. A heart that contains hatred. 
x)  Matthew 26:38; Mark 14:34. A heart filled with sorrow. 
y)  Luke 1:47. A heart that rejoices in Saviour God. 
z)  John 14:27. Do not let your heart be troubled or afraid.
(This QT teaches me some Owned Conditions Of The Human Heart)
PRAYER: For a heart that is fully open to God.
---
'Owned Conditions Of The Human Heart (2)'
a)  Romans 1:9. A heart that wholeheartedly serves God. 
b)  2 Corinthians 2:4. A heart that is very troubled and unhappy. 
c)  2 Corinthians 6:13. A heart that is open to other people. 
d)  2 Corinthians 12:21. A heart that is changed to turn from sin.
e)  Philippians 1:7; Colossians 2:5. A heart that cares for other people. 
f)  Philemon 1:20. A heart that needs to be refreshed. 
(Through this Second one I find more Owned Conditions Of The Human Heart)
PRAYER: For a heart that is restored from all trouble and unhappiness.
---
Chris. 
A very necessary Prayer to pray is for a heart that is fully open to God. It seems to me that when people's hearts are inclined to be 'closed' to God that their invisible and even visible problems mount up. The first way in which our hearts need to be 'open' is being 'open' to God. As in the picture, when our hearts are open, we can follow God's Way.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...