Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Keep A Soft And Pure Heart!


'Keep A Soft And Pure Heart.'
Romans 2:5-6.
a)  When my heart is hard and impenitent.
b)  I store up wrath for myself.
c)  On the Day of God's Wrath. 
d)  On that Day.
e)  God's Righteous Judgment shall be revealed. 
f)  God will repay each person.
g)  According to what they have done.
(This QT strongly Reminds me to Keep A Soft And Pure Heart)
--------------------------
'The Word Came First.'
Hebrews 13:22-25.
a)  Hebrews 13:22. The writer appealed to the Hebrew Church.
b)  Hebrews 13:22. To bear with his Word of Exhortation. 
c)  Hebrews 13:22. The writer explained his letter. 
d)  Hebrews 13:22. It was a brief one.
e)  Hebrews 13:23. Timothy had been released from prison.
f)  Hebrews 13:23. The writer had a desire to visit the Hebrew Church together with Timothy.
g)  Hebrews 13:24. The writer greeted all the Hebrew Church Leaders and the Lord's People there.
h)  Hebrews 13:24. The Italian Believers sent their Greetings to the Hebrew Believers. 
i)  Hebrews 13:25. The Blessing of Grace.
(This Second one Teaches me that The Word Came First)
-------------------------
Chris.
God's Righteous Judgment shall be revealed. This particular revelation shall surely happen. It will happen on the Day of God's Wrath. Personally, I desire that my heart shall be pure and soft to face that day. I do not want to be numbered amongst the "unsaved" or "scarcely saved". I want to, and I need to, be ready to face the Lord on His Return or on the event of my going to Him.

The Christian Life!

'The Christian Life.' a)  Deuteronomy 7:11. Keep the Word of  God. b)  Deuteronomy  7:12. Listen to the Word of God. c)  Deuteronomy...