Monday, June 29, 2009

Be Wise!


‘Be Wise.’
a) Proverbs 9:12. For ourselves.
b) Psalm 2:10. Kings.
c) Proverbs 6:6. After considering the ant.
d) Proverbs 8:33; 19:20. After hearing instruction.
e) Proverbs 13:20. As you walk with wise men.
f) Proverbs 23:4. Enough to know when to quit.
g) Proverbs 23:15; 27:11. And cause your father’s heart to rejoice.
h) Proverbs 23:19. And keep your heart on the right course.
i) Daniel 12:3. And shine as the brightness of the firmament.
j) Romans 16:19. About what is good.
k) Colossians 4:5. In the way we act towards outsiders.
(This QT calls me to Be Wise)
------------------------------------
‘I Fell.’
There is much talk in certain Christian circles about being “slain by the Spirit” and falling down. What does the Bible say about falling down?
a) Acts 22:7. After conversion and his dramatic encounter with Jesus, Paul fell to the ground.
b) Genesis 41:22; Daniel 8:18; 10:9. I fell asleep.
c) Deuteronomy 9:18 & 25. I fell down before the Lord for forty days with fasting.
d) 1 Samuel 30:13. Sick.
e) Ezra 9:5. Upon my knees and spread out my hands to the Lord.
f) Ezekiel 1:28; 3:23; 43:3. Upon my face when I saw the Glory of the Lord.
g) Ezekiel 9:8; 11:13. In intercession.
h) Daniel 8:17. With terror in the Presence of Angel Gabriel.
i) Acts 22:17. Into a trance during my Prayer.
j) Revelation 19:10; 22:8. At the feet of the Lord to Worship Him.
(Through this Second one I understand the circumstances when people in the Bible wrote I Fell)
------------------------------------
Chris.
Falling sick is an unpleasant experience. From Bible days to now people have fallen sick and those people need to be cared for properly. Some may be healed through Prayer other people may need to go through the appropriate medical channels. Whichever way… sick people need to taste the Compassion of the Lord through the Church.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...