Friday, September 18, 2026

' We Do Not Have to Be Struggling Saints.'

                            

' We Do Not Have to Be Struggling Saints.'

a) Romans 7:15-16. Doing what he hated to do. He say, 'I' nine times. 

b) Romans 7:17-21. The Promblem Identified. 

c) Galatians 2:20. Sin is now a Visitor, not a Resident!

d) Romans 6:12. It is Our Responsibility Not to Let Sin Reign in Our Lives. 

e) Romans 6:13. Submit Our Bodies to God as Instruments of Reighteousness. 

(Through this QT, I learned that Sin is only a visitor and it is our reponsiblity to let not sin reign in our lives.)

---------------------

" God is With Us"

a) Psalm 14:5. God is With the Righteous Generation.

b) Psalm 46:5. God is With Us in the City. 

c) Psalm 46:7. God is With Us as a Fortress. 

d) Isaiah 8:10. God is With Us in Battle. 

e) Isaiah 12:6. God is With Us to Give Us Joy. 

f) Isaiah 41:10. God is With Us at Times when we need His Strength and Help.

g) Isaiah 43:12. God is With Us when we go through Difficulty.

h) Matthew 1:23. God is With Us, Immanuel. 

(This morning, I am convinced that God is With Us.)

----------------------

Chris

God bless you. 

(Selected from the late Rev Chris Harrison's QT Bible Notes, by Priscilla)

' We Do Not Have to Be Struggling Saints.'

                             ' We Do Not Have to Be Struggling Saints.' a) Romans 7:15-16. Doing what he hated to do. He say, 'I...