Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Aaron's Sons Knew What To Do!


 'Aaron's Sons Knew What To Do.'

Leviticus 3:5.

a)  Aaron's sons shall burn it on the altar upon the burnt sacrifice,

b)  Which is upon the wood which is upon the fire:

c)  It is an offering made by fire,

d)  Of a pleasing aroma to the Lord.

(This QT teaches me that Aaron's Sons Knew What To Do)

PRAY: That we will know what to do.

---------

'God Is So Good.'

Isaiah 12:2.

a)  Behold, God is my Salvation;

b)  I will trust,

c)  And not be afraid:

d)  For the Lord Jehovah is my strength and song;

e)  He also is become my Salvation.

(Through this Second one I proclaim that God Is So Good)

PRAY: Giving thanks to God Who Is So Good.

---------

Chris.

It is good for us to continually proclaim that God is so good. We need to do this genuinely and frequently. Trust God and do not be afraid!

The Christian Life!

'The Christian Life.' a)  Deuteronomy 7:11. Keep the Word of  God. b)  Deuteronomy  7:12. Listen to the Word of God. c)  Deuteronomy...