Friday, September 17, 2021

Elijah's Panic

 



‘Elijah’s Panic.’

Romans 11:3.

a) Lord, they have killed Your prophets and torn down Your altars,

b) And I alone am left

c) And they seek my life.

(This QT shows me Elijah’s Panic)

PRAY: Not to panic when we are tempted to panic.

---------------

‘The Lord Will Answer If…’

Isaiah 58:9.

a)  When you beg the Lord for help,

b)   He will answer: “Here I am.”

c)   Don’t:

1- Mistreat others

2- Or falsely accuse them

3- Or say something cruel.

(This Second One Teaches me that The Lord Will Answer If…)

PRAY: For strength to obey God when we need to pray

---------------

Don’t panic! How many times have we heard people use these words! Here, a great man of God was panicking! I am sure that God wants to help every True Believer who panics not to panic.

Chris.

------------

The Christian Life!

'The Christian Life.' a)  Deuteronomy 7:11. Keep the Word of  God. b)  Deuteronomy  7:12. Listen to the Word of God. c)  Deuteronomy...