Sunday, August 1, 2021

We Really Need The Helper!


 'We Really Need The Helper.'

John 16:7.

a)  "But I tell you the Truth:

b)  "It is to your advantage that I am leaving;

c)  "For if I do not leave,

d)  "The helper will not come to you;

e)  "But if I go,

f)  "I will send Him to you."

(This QT reminds me that I Really Need The Helper)

PRAY: To receive the Truth from Jesus daily.

--------------------

'Peace And Holiness.'

Hebrews 12:14.

a)  Pursue peace with all people,

b)  And holiness,

c)  Without which no one 

d)  Will see the Lord.

(Through this Second one I desire to live in Peace And Holiness)

PRAY: To live in Peace And Holiness.

--------------------

Chris.

Pursuit of Peace with all people should be a part of every True Believer's life. Pursuit of Peace with all people needs to be accompanied by holiness. Without holiness no one will see the Lord. Let us follow this calling for our lives! Peace and Holiness are excellent virtues to desire. 

The Christian Life!

'The Christian Life.' a)  Deuteronomy 7:11. Keep the Word of  God. b)  Deuteronomy  7:12. Listen to the Word of God. c)  Deuteronomy...