Friday, February 26, 2021

I Will Not ... I Will!



'I Will Not ... I Will!'

John 14:18. 

a)  I will not

b)  Leave you as orphans

c)  I will come to you.

(This QT reveals to me the "I will not" and "I will" of Jesus Christ.

PRAY: For Jesus to come to you at specific times when you need Him.

------

'The Comfort From God. '

2 Corinthians 1:4. 

a)  God comforts us in all our affliction,

b)  So that we may be able 

c)  To comfort those who are in any affliction,

d)  With the comfort

e)  With which we ourselves

f)  Are comforted by God. 

(This Second one teaches me about The Comfort From God)

PRAY: To receive the Comfort from God.

------

Chris. 

A part of the calling from God to the Church is to comfort those who are in any affliction. The reality is that there are so many afflicted people in the World and that most political systems tend to neglect them. It is necessary for the Churches to pray for the afflicted people and to serve them in appropriate ways. This would surely be pleasing to the Lord. 

The Christian Life!

'The Christian Life.' a)  Deuteronomy 7:11. Keep the Word of  God. b)  Deuteronomy  7:12. Listen to the Word of God. c)  Deuteronomy...