Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Eternal Assurance!



 'Eternal Assurance.'

John 14:1-4.

a)  John 14:1. "Let not your heart be troubled;

b)  John 14:1. "You believe in God,

c)  John 14:1. Believe also in Me.

d)  John 14:2. "In My Father's House there are many mansions;

e)  John 14:2. "If it were not so, I would have told you.

f)  John 14:2. "I go to prepare a place for you.

g)  John 14:3. "And if I go and prepare a place for you,

h)  John 14:3. "I will come again and receive you to Myself;

i)  John 14:3. "That where I am,

j)  John 14:3. "There you may be also.

k)  John 14:4. "And where I go you know,

l)  John 14:4. "And the way you know."

(Through this QT I have Eternal Assurance)

PRAY: For Eternal Assurance.

---------------------

'Power To Be A Witness For Christ,'

Acts 1:8. 

a)  But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you;

b)  And you will be My witnesses:

1-In Jerusalem.

2-In Judaea,

3-In Samaria.

c)  And to the ends of the Earth.

(In this Second one I find Power To Be A Witness For Christ)

PRAY: To be a good Witness For Christ.

---------------------

Chris. 

Without any particular political or religious motivation it is good to Pray for the Peace of Jerusalem, this is a Biblical Prayer request. Jerusalem is a strategic city in the Middle East and has been so since Bible Days. It is a meeting point for Islam, Judaism and Christianity and is very often featuring on our news programs. PICTURE: In the winter, please enjoy a good breakfast/brunch for your health and stamina. 

The Christian Life!

'The Christian Life.' a)  Deuteronomy 7:11. Keep the Word of  God. b)  Deuteronomy  7:12. Listen to the Word of God. c)  Deuteronomy...