Saturday, October 10, 2020

What A Challenge!



',What A Challenge!'

Judges 1:12. 

a)  Caleb said:

b)  "Whoever attacks and captures Kiriath Sepher,

c)  "I will give my daughter Achsah to him

d)  "As a wife."."

(This QT makes me exclaim: "What A Challenge)

PRAY: For Strength and Grace to face every challenge that the Lord brings along our way.

--------

'Show Me, Lead Me And Teach Me.'

Psalm 25:4-5. 

a)  Show me the right path, Oh Lord;

b)  Point out the road for me to follow.

c)  Lead me by Your Truth and Teach me,

d)  For You are the God Who saves me.

e)  All day long I put my hope in You.

(This Second one is a meaningful Prayer: Show me, Lead me and Teach me!)

PRAY: For the Lord's Leading in our lives. 

---------

Chris.

Here is a good prayer for every True Believer to follow. No matter our age or gender, it is a necessary prayer. We need the Truth of God and the Spirit of God to lead us every day. Without this kind of leading, we become like lost sheep, often wandering in a desert of confusion! "Lord, please show me, lead me and teach me. 



The Christian Life!

'The Christian Life.' a)  Deuteronomy 7:11. Keep the Word of  God. b)  Deuteronomy  7:12. Listen to the Word of God. c)  Deuteronomy...