Saturday, December 30, 2017

Remember Who Spoke!


'Remember Who Spoke.'
Exodus 20:1. 
a)  It was God
b)  Who spoke
c)  All these Words. 
(This QT calls me to Remember Who Spoke)
PRAYER: To esteem the Words of God.
-------------
'The Word And Worship.'
Exodus 24:4.
a)  Moses wrote down all the Words of the Lord. 
b)  Moses got up early the next morning. 
c)  Moses built an altar at the foot of the mountain. 
d)  Moses set up twelve stone pillars according to the twelve tribes of Israel. 
(This Second one teaches me that from the earliest Biblical times the Word of God and Worship of God accompanied each other)
PRAYER: For the Churches to be restored in The Word And Worship.
-------------
Chris. 
There is a tendency in the Body of Christ in these days to belittle, or even to treat with contempt, the Words of God. I know this is true because I have personally come across some people who do this. When I am faced with it, I really feel grieved. Christian people need to esteem the Words of God. 


Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...