Monday, April 4, 2016

The I Am Is!


'The I Am Is.'
Revelation 22:13.
a)  Revelation 21:6. The Alpha and Omega. 
b)  Revelation 1:17. The First and the Last.
c)  Revelation 21:6. The Beginning and the End.
(This QT reveals to me Who The I Am Is)
-------------------
'The True Believer Has A Testimony.'
1 John 5:10. 
a)  The person who Believes in the Son of God.
b)  Has this Testimony within them. (The Testimony about God and Christ)
c)  The person who has not Believed God.
d)  Has made Him a liar. 
e)  Because this person has not Believed.
f)  In the Testimony. 
g)  That God has given.
h)  About His Son.
(This Second one assures me that The True Believer Has A Testimony)
-------------------
Chris.
The True Believer has a Testimony. This is a plain and simple fact. This Testimony is not about themselves, but it is about Jesus Christ, and what He has done for them. This is true of every True Believer. I remember, when I was a young Believer, there used to be a 'Testimony Time' in the Church, when anyone who had a Testimony for God's Glory was encouraged to briefly share it. This was always an encouraging time! How lovely if the Churches can restore "Testimony Time".

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...