Thursday, December 18, 2014

When Ungodly People Entered The Group!


'When Ungodly People Entered The Group.'
Jude 1:8.
a)  These ungodly people only trust in their dreams.
b)  They pollute their own bodies with sin.
c)  They reject God's authority.
d)  They speak against the Angels.
(Through this QT I know that I need to take a Biblical stance When Ungodly People Enter The Group)
-----------
'Glory And Majesty.'
Psalm 8:1.
a)  The Lord's Name is the Majestic and most wonderful Name.
b)  In all the Earth.
c)  His Name brings Him Praise in Heaven above.
d)  The Lord has set His Glory in the Heavens.
(This Second one clearly reveals to me the Glory And Majesty of the Lord)
-----------
Chris.
I know that it is very important for me to take a Biblical stance when I need to. This does not mean legalism or short-sightedness spiritually. It means that my life needs to be filled with the Grace of God. I need to always consider the 'other' when I make my decisions or say what I have to say. Legalism in Church often thinks that it is 'Biblical stance' but actually it is not, it is religious bondage.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...