Tuesday, August 21, 2012

A Faithful Saying!



‘A Faithful Saying.’
1 Timothy 1:15.
a)       Here is a Faithful saying.
b)       It is worthy of all acceptance.
c)       Christ Jesus came into the World.
d)       To Save sinners.
e)       That includes me.
(Through this QT I find A Faithful Saying indeed)
 ---------
‘Hope Fully In Grace.’
1 Peter 1:13.
a)       We are to gird up the loins of our thinking mind.
b)       We are to be sober.
c)       We are to trust perfectly and rest our Hope fully.
d)       On the Grace that is to be offered to us in and at the Revelation of Jesus Christ.
(This Second one encourages me to Hope Fully In Grace)
 ---------
Chris.
I thank God that Salvation includes me! I have spent many years joyfully sharing the Good News of Salvation with other people. It has been my Joy and Privilege to do this. It has been all that I have lived for and I do not regret at all. What really encourages and Blesses me however is that this Good News of Salvation includes me. I am not worthy of Salvation and I know that it is all because of God’s Grace.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...