Sunday, August 28, 2011

Only God Can Make Us Clean!


‘Only God Can Make Us Clean.’
Proverbs 20:9-10.
a) Who Can say:-
1-I have cleansed my heart.
2-I am pure.
3-I am free from sin.
b) Double standards of every kind.
c) The Lord despises them and is disgusted by them.
(Through this QT I understand that Only God Can Make Me Clean)
----
‘We All Have Responsibility.’
Colossians 3:18-23.
a) Colossians 3:18. Wives to their husbands.
b) Colossians 3:19. Husbands to their wives.
c) Colossians 3:20. Children to their parents.
d) Colossians 3:21. Fathers to their children.
e) Colossians 3:22-23. Workers and staff for their employers.
(This Second one reminds me that We All Have Responsibility and that includes me too)
----
Chris.
God hates double standards of every kind. I am not going to list here a whole list of examples of double standards there is no point in that. We all know what double standards are and we all know what ours are if we have them. Let us repent before the Lord of our double standards and live in a way that pleases Him.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...