Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Very Faithful Philippians!


'Very Faithful Philippians.'
Philippians 4:15.
a)  Moreover, as you Philippians know,
b)  In the early days of your acquaintance with the Gospel,
c)  When I set out from Macedonia,
d)  Not one Church shared with me in the matter of giving and receiving,
e)  Except you only. 
(This QT reveals to me the Very Faithful Philippians)
PRAY: For our Churches to be very Faithful.
------------------------
'Grateful To The Givers.'
Philippians 4:18.
a)  I have received full payment and have more than enough. 
b)  I am amply supplied. Now that I have received from Epaphroditus the gifts you sent.
c)  They are:
1-A fragrant offering,
2-An acceptable sacrifice,
3-Pleasing to God.
(Through this Second one I am reminded to be Grateful To The Givers)
PRAYER: For God to Bless those people who give to the Churches and to the Servants of the Lord.
------------------------
Chris.
We should always remember that Christian Giving is different to secular giving. Christian Giving is i) A fragrant offering; ii) An acceptable sacrifice; iii) Pleasing to God. This means that if and when we participate in Christian Giving, God is also involved. It is sometimes referred to as an Act of Worship.


Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...