Sunday, October 15, 2017

When Jesus Lingered!


'When Jesus Lingered.'
Luke 2:43. 
a)  It was at the end of a religious festival in Jerusalem. 
b)  Joseph and Mary were returning home.
c)  Jesus lingered behind in Jerusalem. 
d)  His parents did not know it. 
(This QT reveals to me When Jesus Lingered)
PRAYER: For God's Will to be done in our lives in His Perfect Time. 
--------
'When God Does Not Remember.'
Hebrews 10:15-17. 
a)  Hebrews 10:15-17. This is what the Holy Spirit testifies to us:
1-"This is the Covenant that the Lord has made with us,
2-"I will put My Laws into their hearts,
3-"In their minds I will write My Laws
4-"Their sins and their lawless deeds I will remember no more."
b)  Jeremiah 31:33. The Prophecy partially fulfilled. 
c)  Jeremiah 31:34. The Prophecy completely fulfilled. 
(This Second one teaches me about the time When God Does Not Remember)
PRAYER: To Thank God for the times when He does not remember our sins and lawless deeds.
--------
Chris.
Luke was a polite and friendly doctor, along with Apostle Paul, he thought of, and greeted, the Churches. Paul regarded him as a faithful co-labourer. It seemed that, when he was writing his Gospel, that he had a clear understanding of what he wrote. This QT inspires me to pray for faithful doctors who serve the Lord. 

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...