Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Where Will You Go?


‘Where Will You Go?’
a) John 7:53. Back home, disillusioned with Jesus Christ.
b) John 8:1. Forward, to do the Will of God.
c) Exodus 33:15. Together with the Presence of God.
d) Psalm 42:4. With the multitude to the House of God.
e) Psalm 58:3. Astray, in wickedness.
f) Proverbs 6:6. To the ant to consider her ways.
(This QT asks me a very important question: Where Will I Go?)
----------------------
‘Be Sure We Will Be Able To Go.’
John 7:36.
a) The Jews could not understand Jesus’ Teaching about Heaven and His place there.
b) He told them that they were going to seek Him.
c) He told them that they would not find Him.
d) He told them that where He was going to be they could not come.
(Through this Second one I know that I should Be Sure I Will Be Able To Go because I am Saved by Grace, I know Jesus Christ is my Lord and Saviour and that He has gone to prepare a place for me)
----------------------
Chris.
Go together with the Presence of God! If the Presence of God does not go with us – we should not go. We need to have confidence in the Leading and Presence of God when we endeavour to step out to do His Will. It is not enough to step out “by faith” if we do not have assurance that the Presence of God goes with us.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...